Special Summer Weekend 7th, 8th & 9th June
Saturday 11am- Philosophy Talk from Jules Evans- author of Philosophy for Life (CLICK HERE to visit his website)
followed by Lunch (3 course lunch and ticket- £29.50 CLICK HERE for menu)
Sunday Lunch- £25 fixed three course menu. CLICK HERE for menu
Mount Amelia POP UP RESTAURANT and
HOUSE GIG with music from CHAINS Saturday 8th June 7.30pm
Music will be played throughout the evening while a fixed 5-course meal fixed menu
(from Albert Roux trained Nick Parker- £45 exc. drinks) is served. CLICK HERE for Saturday Dinner menu. Bar open until 2am.
Chains is Ben Parker (of Ben & Jason) and Kate Aumonier. Ben and Kate came together after writing together for other people and began to compose and perform their own material.
Their debut album "Beating the Devil Down" is due for release later this year after a very successful Pledge Music campaign.
Previously, the band have supported Nerina Pallot at the amazing Union Chapel in London and played at the 'Lates' show, sponsored by Mastercard in the great hall at the Natural History Museum. Click Here for you tube video of Chains performing
Hall- 2 nights Bed and Breakfast, Dinner & Gig £165 per person
Ivy Cottage for group of 6
Grooms & Gardeners Cottage
Or - Enjoy Gig and Dinner only £45 but limited availability.
HOW TO BOOK:
Through UNIQUE NORFOLK VENUES: Email:
with your requirements, you will be sent confirmation with payment instructions
Our wedding packages include accommodation for 15 people for 3 nights, wonderful light and spacious reception rooms and they represent great value for money.
Calll Jaymi for a no-obligation chat on 07882 320782 or email her on email@example.com
The 3 Mount Amelia estate cottages can also be hired to accommodate a further 15 people.
Corporate Residential 24 Hour Delegate Package:
From £169.00 per person per day, including VAT @ 20%
(Min. of 7 delegates)
• Meeting room for the duration of the day.
• Jugs of iced water, cordial and sweets.
• Mid morning tea, coffee and biscuits.
• 2 course private dining lunch.
• Mid afternoon tea, coffee and biscuits.
• 3 course private dining dinner.
• Note paper and pen/pencil.
• Free Wi-Fi.
• Dedicated service during the day (08h00 to 17h00).
• Selection of newspapers available throughout the day.
• Overnight accommodation in a double or twin-bedded room for single occupancy.
• Mount Amelia’s full English breakfast.
Extras on Request:
• LCD Projector, screen, flipchart & pens.
• In-house pampering and team building/outdoor activities.